WE WILL CREATE RESPONSIVE WEBSITE WITH CREATIVE WORK AS FOR CUSTOMERS REQUIREMENTS …………………………….
Dynamic sites on the other hand can be more expensive to develop initially, but the advantages are numerous. At a basic level, a dynamic website can give the website owner the ability to simply update and add new content to the site. For example, news and events could be posted to the site through a simple browser interface. Dynamic features of a site are only limited by imagination. Some examples of dynamic website features could be: Content Management System, e-commerce System, Bulletin / Discussion Boards, Intranet or Extranet facilities, ability for clients or users to upload documents, ability for administrators or users to create content or add information to a site (dynamic publishing).
– Advantages of dynamic websites:
– Much more functional website.
– Much easier to update.
– New content brings people back to the site and helps in the search engines.
– Can work as a system to allow staff or users to collaborate.
– Testing in IE, Firefox and Safari.
– unlimited page added.
– continuous technical support.
– keep on changing for client wishes, untill limited period of time.
Leave a Reply